Posted by: sherry | 2008-11-07

All my life i had friends who only expected things from me.I must cook and entertain them every weeked etc.Know beacuse i decided to stop doing it,they don' t come around anymore.I am not hurt about it,i think i have matured alot.however just some advise,
You cannot be a yes person all through life it will only destroy you in the long run,because if they cared about you and not what they can get from you,they would of still been around,Not everything that looks good on the outside is clean in the inside.

OK, if they stopped coming round, then they never were friends, anyway, merely hangers on and users. Good riddance. Enjoy your autonomy, and look for less one-sided relationships