Question

Confused

I seem to have a problem with sticking to decisions that I make. I know what I want and a couple of days will pass and I will go back to doing what I said I' m not going to do. My ex boyfriend has come back into my life and I realised that he is only back to use me and not because he loves me. I tell myself that I will not contact him and can do so for a day and then I call him again. What can I do to stop this. I really dont want him back in my life and know that if I dont call him then he wont call or come to see me. What can I do to stop calling him.

For a start delete his numbers from your phone, and at the times you get an urge to call him, lock the phone in a drawer and do something else. See a counsellor to break these bad habits.

1
Posted by: NB | 2008/09/17

reading ur mail makes me realise that i do exactly the same thing. As an outsider its easy for me to say kick him to the curb and move on. As someone going thru the same, I can just pray that I get the courage needed. I' ll pray for you to get some courage too.

Reply to NB