Question
Posted by: kg | 2008/07/03

confused

I used the contraceptive injection(nurist) the one for two month for a period of 3 years non and stopped last year november and i dont understand why i am no falling pregnant. i am confused and what will the solution to this be?

It can take up to a year after stopping the injection before your periods return regularly. From this time it can take up to a year to fall pregnant.

5
Posted by: LM | 2008/07/03

You need to relax, I conceived after year I stopped with contraceptive usually it happens when you at least expected. visit your gynae and have yourself checked out or maybe you mght get some medication to speed up the process.

Reply to LM
Posted by: confused | 2008/07/03

what is the solution? i really want to have a baby.im ready to be mommy please help.

Reply to confused
Posted by: BR | 2008/07/03

It can take up to a year for the injection to "work out" of you system. It took me 11 months, but then it ended as an ectopic
BR

Reply to BR
Posted by: nessa | 2008/07/03

my dear the 2 months injection is still in your system you will wait a long time.

Reply to nessa
Posted by: yooy | 2008/07/03

u have to wait for another three years my dear the best thing is to take the fertomid sure!

Reply to yooy