Question
Posted by: nick | 2008/06/23

confused

hello

i just want know about the ff tablets the doctor prescribed for me cauese i have my periods for almost a months, she said to me those tablets are very strong, the will stop the bleeding, but those pill make me bleed heavy. the name of the tables is cylkokapron.
please help me. if those table are for what? cause i have been to the doctor twice first she gave ferrous tables & ponac forte table but they did not work at all , second she gve me this one, can you please tell me whicj\h one can i buy to stop this bleeding , cause she checked everthing when i was the.

thank you

Expert ImagePharmacist

Cyklokapron is prescribed to stop bleeding, and if still not effective you'll have to phone your doctor.

Best of luck!