Question
Posted by: keketso | 2008/06/18

Confused

My husband its abusing me emotional when i go out with friends he comes there without phoning he accuse me of cheating him.One day i was with a friend of mine we were parking outside he just came he thought i was with a man in the car he just took out the gun and tried to kill us when he realise it was a woman he was disappointed. I love him but i don't know what must i do i tried to talk to him he said he will change but he doesn't.This weekend i went to visit a friend he just came there without telling me he stayed in his car, the husband of my friend saw him he told me ur husband parked outside i called him he said he was busy with the phone he was going to come inside, when he arrive there were lots of man he said i am in love with one of them thats why i didn't go with him.

This is abusive and dangerous. Call POWA or some similar group that advises and helps abused women, and work out a safe way to protect yourself and escape from this dangerous relationship, probably with a court order to keep him away from you. Such men with excessive and unreasonable jealousy can be very harmful.

1
Posted by: I | 2008/06/18

He will kill u one day if he finds enough imagined evidence, that's a promise, considering numerous related newspaper reports.
Do yourself a big favour and get out of the relationship and never look back!

Reply to I