Question
Posted by: Ruva | 2008/06/02

Confused

I have been trying to have a baby for the past 8 months. I have been on all tablets for fertility and lastly for ovulation. Nothing as yet so I have tried to book an appointment with a fertility specialist for 26 June. I got my period on the 20th of May and I had my 4 days as usual, sunday I started bleeding again just for the day. Can this be normal or what? On the 30th of May I was just feeling tired and I had a headache of wich the following day it was worse and slept the whole day and I was continuing feeling nausea until when it was supper time I started vomitting. Up until now I am still feeling weak and nasuea, I cannot take anything with salt or soup becuase I will start vomitting again. What can the problem be? Of which I strongly feel its not pregnancy as yet, because I haven't ovulated as yet. Please help.

It sounds like a tummy bug. The bleeding could have been an ovulation bleed as Sunday would have been Day13 of your cycle.