Question
Posted by: elly | 2009-09-11

confuse

Hi, i met this guy, like him and got along quit well althoug I know he is not my type.
last week i found out he has another girl. i told him to forget about me, but he had long explanations and we still together.
i dont know if i love this guy, is a bit confuse because i am not jealous of him having this girl.
he had a love bite in his neck monday , i told him that i saw it, but still i am not jealous but i miss the guy if he is not with me.
is it the sex that keep me with him or what is it as i dont know what to think about this situation.this guy i think like to play games. he is always looking for money. must i break off with him.or just keep him for the sex. the other girl is so jealous when she sees me in the train she is so furious. but i am not. is there something wrong with me. i am 42 and divorce. the other girl is younger than me

If he's "not your type" why are you still together ? It really sounds as though you are seeking drama, rather than love. "Just keep him for the sex" makes him sound like a sort of pet, fed occasionally with a can of "KittyDelite". I think you are enjoying making the other girl jealous, especially as she is younger. Why not get someone of your own ?