Posted by: PT | 2009-02-06

My two years (wife) start act/neglect our relationship.First, she no longer send me messges or say I LOVE YOU,second she' ll go out with her friends to pub which b4 we married she' ll critise n come home late.We have 10days not having sex.

All of this it never happened b4 we get married.

Dear PT,

It is clear that you and your wife are experiencing severe relationship difficulties that cannot be resolved in this forum. You and your wife should strongly consider marital counselling.

Posted by: wakaa | 2009-02-06

Sharity begins at home. This is not just about what she is not doing only, what about you? Are you sending her messages? Do you tell her that you love her? It takes two to tango, you know.... Maybe she became tired of being the only one sending messages and telling you that she loved you and you were not reciprocating these. Just maybe. If that' s the case, then it' s your turn to start sending messages and reassuring her of your love. If she has stopped for one or other reasons best known to herself, then you better start sending those love messages and telling her how much you love her NOW!!!!!

Reply to wakaa