Posted by: AFA | 2008-11-07

When reading this, please do not judge or critise me.

I have 3 kids, oldest 14 &  youngest 3. The first two from my marriage (Im divorced), 3rd from a previous relationship.

I have just recently discover that Im pregnant (skipped the pill, as I was on antibiotics), with my current boyfriend' s child, whom Im dating for almost two years.

My boyfriend has made it very clear that he is not interested in marriage, but will support me emotionally and financially, and take full responsibility as a father, but that does not give me any guarantees.

I am so confused at the moment, and considering an abortion, as I cannot raise another child as a single parent. I have discussed this with my boyfriend, and he says I should do what makes me happy.

Please help!

Remember, if there is a good reason to stop the Pill for a short time ( and this is not usually the case with antibiotics ) then either skip the sex, too, or at least use condoms and similar methods for that time.
In your present situation, arrange urgently to see a good local counsellor, to talk through your confusion and clarify your options, and their advantages and disadvantages.

Posted by: Kelly | 2008-11-07

Wow he doesnt seem too interested in this unborn child, just wondering what he will be like when the child is actually here.Doesnt seem like he will be there for you after it all as he does not want to make a commitment.Id say go with what you feel you shoud do and if you feel you cannot raise this child on your own then don' t have it.Hard decision as it may be and then forget about this guy as he is not worth it at all.

Reply to Kelly