Question
Posted by: essy | 2008/10/14

confuse

I think my son is using drugs. he steal from me,I feel so sad,what can I do. He is always cross when I talk to him, as if he dont like me as a mother anymore. he is 20 years old. He went to stay with his father since saturday, but when I phoned he is always like someone that dont want to talk to me. He always tells me I must leave him and stop intefering with his life. what can I do. It feels like i have lost my son. I am also very angry for the things he took as I always give him enough.

The stealing is inded a bad sign. Don't blame yourself, and don't assume you've been a bad mother --- his gui8lty conscience or other effects of whatever drugs he might be taking, could cause the ander. If he lives in your home, and at your expense, then how he behaves while there IS your business --- if he moves to his own place, it'll be up to him how he behaves there. He shouldn't be expecting you to give him cash, anyway --- is he a student, and if not, why isn't he working ? Have you discussed this with his father ?