Question
Posted by: Aims | 2011/02/16

Confirmation on wheat

Does the following contains wheat?
* Oats So Easy
* All bran flakes
* Provita''''s
* Pronutro

I''''m trying to figure out what to eat in the mornings!! I''m not suppose to eat wheat!

Aims

Dear Aims
If you have a true wheat allergy then you need to also cut out all rye, oats, barley, spelt, kamut, and titricale. Thus all the foods you list may contain allergens. Check on the Pronutro labels to see if you can find one without any added wheat. You can eat maize meal and Maltabella porridge.

2
Posted by: Zoe | 2011/02/16

All these do contain wheat. Fruit and veges don''t, and meat and eggs don''t. Thats the basis of my diet and I am a happy size 30.

Reply to Zoe

Dear Aims