Question
Posted by: Sammy | 2012/09/03

confidence

How do I get confidence? I have none whatsoever. Its affecting my work and social life. I cannot speak my mind and when I do I don''t like what I''m hearing. I am not really shy just have no faith in myself.

They don't sell it at Woolworths. You seem to be describing a form of social anxiety disorder, and fortunately this usually responds really well to proper treatment. Best would be to find a good local psychologist who can provide CBT ( COgnitive-Behaviour Therapy ) and possibly a med of the sort also used to treat depression, may help as well. And the therapy need not take very long, either, and within CBT you can learn h ow to deal by yourself with any similar issues should they arise later

1