Posted by: ntombi | 2009-01-22

I have dated my friend' s ex for 2months and broke up as he was too much for me...this guy has being persuing me 6months before i got frustrated in my relationship and needed someone to talk now my friend told me what he did to her and now i want to confess to my friend and tell her what i did...i knew i was wrong by doing it but i was stressed by that time...and now i am afraid that this guy is going to tell her, just to get back at both of us..what should i do ...should i tell or keep quite and wait for disaster or tell and suffer the consequences...pls advice

Always remember, when thinking of someone's ex, that there may be very good reasons why they're an Ex. I don't think there's anything terribly WRONG with going out with a friend's Ex --- if he's an Ex, then she has no claim on him or who he goes out with. Tell her calmly, emphasizing how it arose, and how much you can now better understand why she broke up with him. Doing so yourself, removes his power to threaten you to disclose it to her

Posted by: Just curious | 2009-01-23

What has he done to you?

Reply to Just curious