Question
Posted by: Anne | 2008/12/02

Condoms make me itch...

Hi there,
Whenever I make use of condoms, the next day I itch and I have a greenish / yellow discharge. This is ONLY when using condoms as an extra form of contraception (when I miss a pill) .
Is this normal?

Dear Anne
You may be allergic to the latex in the condoms, maybe you should try using spermicide jelly and a diaphragm
dr Bets

1
Posted by: G | 2008/12/02

Maybe you are alergic to the latex/spermacide. Durex has a special brand called Durex Sensitive. Give it and try and see how it treats you. I had a friend who got itchy from condoms and the Durex Sensitive was the only one she could use.

Good luck.

Reply to G