Question
Posted by: Confused | 2008/06/18

Condoms in car - PART 2

My letter to you dated 24/04/08 has reference. I found sms' on my husbands cell to a another girl. "I need to c u..." " I'll make a plan to c u today" It's 10 min already..I'm waiting..." "Your phone is off..." "I;m going home, I'll call you later" " I have the key of a house for us" These are just a few of them. He claims that he likes her very much and she makes him feel good, she's funny, and a very nice person, but sex was never involved. She is a special friend to him. They had a few drinks together in public and at a friends house. I am completely destroyed and the condoms that I found in the car was just the evidence that I needed. I believed him when he said that someone might have dropped them there until I found the sms's last week. The only thing I want him to do is to admid that he has an affair with her, but I know he will never do that. I mean all the evidence is there or am I getting crazy? Why did he have to hide his friendship with her from me. He is so clever. I dont know what to make of this situation, it feels as if he never loved me after all the effort and love that I put into this marraige, he pays me back by running to the arms of another woman.

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Kb | 2008/06/18

Confused - i feel for you, having gone through the same situation. You feel worthless, but most of all you feel a fool. Dont allow him to make you feel this way. In my situation i left, and it was the best decision i ever made. His affair was with a family member, so it was extra tricky. I wasnt stong enough to go for counceling, and after what he had done to me while i was pregnant with our first child, he wasnt worth the time, money and effort.
Goodluck to you, i do hope you find a way out of this heartache he caused you.

Reply to Kb
Posted by: Candi | 2008/06/18

Sorry that you are in such pain, but please understand that even if you had caught them in bed together doing the deed he still would have denied it. You now have to make the choice whether to stay or to go...

Reply to Candi
Posted by: Lemon | 2008/06/18

Sigh..... I'm so sorry for you.

He IS cheating and he DID have sex.

Councelling for both of you.

Reply to Lemon