Question
Posted by: Just Curious | 2011/09/05

Condoms bursting?

I have been useing them since my teens, and it has never happend to me that a condom burst or broke or was in anyway defective. After reading Mikes post the other day I just wondered, how common is it for a condom to just burst? Can they be saboged by woman wanting to trap you?

on both accounts, highly unlikely. Condoms can break during rough sex or if put-on incorrectly.

7
Posted by: Jimy | 2011/09/09

were u using re treads ?, was is a complete blow out or did it slowly go flat, did u put on the spare after it burst ?

Reply to Jimy
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/09/07

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: PP | 2011/09/06

What does bursting condoms have to do with women wanting to trap you?

Reply to PP
Posted by: Just Curious | 2011/09/06

What does men leaving women for younger women have to tha do with condoms bursting? You have clearly lost the plot, and I am definitely not your dear.

Reply to Just Curious
Posted by: PP | 2011/09/06

My dear I think I read your post quiet correctly. If you read my response again you will notice that what I said translates to "  men leave their women for much younger women after they give them babies" 
Nothing about you being a teenager!!!
Reading 101 completed, hope you will pass this time.

Reply to PP
Posted by: Just Curious | 2011/09/06

PP, you did not read my post correcty. I did not say I was a teenager, I said I have been using condoms SINCE I was in my teens. It just shows who the real baby around here is. Go learn to read

Reply to Just Curious
Posted by: PP | 2011/09/06

Why does it have to be a woman trying to trap you? These days women don''t want losers who will leave them with a bunch of babies for some teenager.....
A condom can burst usually when not correctly used, but do not be fooled, we also love our freedom and it will definitely be dumb of us to trap a baby to get a baby!!!

Reply to PP