Question
Posted by: Kevin | 2010/06/24

Condoms and saftey

I was recently involved with a loveley lady well groomed etc and clean and we had sex,a few times always with a condom my concern is I have since found out she is an escort I did confront her and she assures me not to worry re stds etc as she is carefull who she goes with.

Do you think having used a condom I will be ok now knowing the nature of her trade.We are still seeing each other and she says if I can live with her proffesion then we will be all good,am getting my head around it,and it is great sex,and I dont have to pay.

K

Hi Kevin
There is no thing as 100% safe sex, only "safer" sex. While condoms can help to reduce your chances of STDs, they are breakable or may slip off and when they do, you may be at risk even though you have tried to do everything right. Sex in a monogamous, long-term relationship with an uninfected partner is the best way to ensure that you are "safe" from STDs. Even if you use condoms, sleeping with a partner who have multiple sex partners may put you at higher risk than the general population.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/24

Hi Kevin