Question
Posted by: Momo | 2012/05/11

Condoms

Hi I have a problem with using condoms, I''m 27 years old and I''ve been in a relationship with my partner for almost 8 years and when ever we try to use a condom I don''t feel that we are making love. I don''t even enjoy myself, what could be the cause of this cause it worries me a lot.

It is not uncommon for people to experience that there is a barrier between them when using a condom – because the reality it that there is. What you could however do is to try and focus on how you make love and what other areas of your body are sensitive so sexual enhancement -0 like direct clitoris stimulation, etc. The reality is that condoms are there for prevention of pregnancies as well as sexually transmitted diseases. It will be valuable if the two of you could start bringing in the condom as a companion and not as a thief of pleasure. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/11

Reply to Sexologist