Question
Posted by: Mel | 2010/03/11

CONDOMS

Can you tell me I have met a lady who works for a gents club and I want to have sex with her,and she does do fullhouse but knowing the nature of her work and the other ladies and knowing they take there health seriously how safe will using a condom keep me.My sex desire is far more than is satisfied at home.

I cant come home with an std so are condoms ok up to now i have only had masturbation performed on me by the lady which keeps me satisfied but I so badly would like to take it further.

Mel

5
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/15

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: Dr Bets | 2010/03/11

Dear Mel
Condoms do protect you from STD''s but they are not fail proof, so there will always be a risk of contracting an STD if the condom slips off or breaks. The only way not to catch STD''s is to be in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected partner.

Reply to Dr Bets
Posted by: mel | 2010/03/11

sies on you get a life i bet your husband or wife cheat on you aswell at least i want to be safe grow a set of balls

Reply to mel
Posted by: Disgusted | 2010/03/11

Mel...

Seriously?? You cant come home with an STD? So I am guessing you are married.. You should be ashamed and disgusted!

sies on you!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Disgusted
Posted by: Disgusted | 2010/03/11

Mel...

sies on you!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Disgusted