Question
Posted by: D | 2009-02-23

Condoms

We have been married 23years. Wife has had a total hysterectomy. She insists that I put a condom on, she says that I cannot cum inside her because that " stuff"  will leak out of her for the next 3 days. She also says that everyone will smell that we have had sex. Sex also only happens about once a month. I would prefer sex without a condom as it feels much better.
Help

most of your wife's concerns are true but by following normal and daily hygiene practices like bathing no smell nor contents of the sperm will remain. maybe ask her for sex without a condom and promise to wash her back / or give her a massage in the bath afterwards.

4
Posted by: Michelle | 2009-02-24

I use a pany liner for this " problem" . It works wonders!

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Koos | 2009-02-23

Dit lyk asof jou vrou net vol dinge is. Sy moet regkom. My vrou hou daarvan om na seks net stil te le met n handdoek onder haar en te voel hoe loop my semen uit haar uit. Sy se dit is deel van die pret en plesier. Alhoewel sy BAIE skoon is - bad en/of stort 2 keer elke dag is sy alles behalwe moeilik en vol k-k.

Reply to Koos
Posted by: Albert | 2009-02-23

What' s grey + comes in litres? Answer = an elephant. R U perhaphs able to shoot so much? I don' t think so. Try masturbating + measure how much semen U shoot. I don' t think it will b more than about 2 or 3 teaspoons full unless U have a load of about a month' s supply to shoot. What Sex Pot said about the tissue story is true. I always have a box of men' s tissues next to our bed + when I eventually withdraw then I take ou 2 + give 1 2 my wife + use the other 1 on myself. Sometimes we just put a hand towell under her if we r doing missionary style - also works well.

Reply to Albert
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-02-23

Hi there D  a man' s ejaculate fluid can' t possibly b that much that it runs out 4 so long. After lovemaking without a condom all she has to do is to sit up straight, put a man' s tissue over her vagina + pull her panty on over it. By the law of gravity the fluid must run down + out onto the tissue. This is what I do if we have sex at night + go sleep straight afterwards. Next morning first thing is a bath or shower + problem solved. In any case my hubby' s semen has no strong or foul smell about at all. Regards.

Reply to Sex Pot