Question
Posted by: Ivy | 2010/10/05

Condom tear

What happen if the condom tear while you sex? Can you become pregnant?

Yes you can. If this has happened then you may need to take the morning after pill (up to 72 hours after the incident) to try to be as safe as possible.

Claire - SASHA

5
Posted by: Condom Man | 2010/10/09

Hi there Ivy  yes U can certainly become preg if the condom tears. But how did this happen? Tell me more + maybee I can help. I''ve used hundreds of condoms in my life without a single failure. Lets hear more from U - regards.

Reply to Condom Man
Posted by: P | 2010/10/07

I think they will emigrate!

Reply to P
Posted by: jimbo | 2010/10/06

Maybe the sperm think that as you had the intention of wearing a condom, they will not impregnate

Duh

Reply to jimbo
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/05

Yes you certainly can

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/05

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist