Posted by: Rashi | 2013-01-20

Condom slips off

Hi...i''ve purchased ultrathin condoms last month, the issue is that it often slips off from my husbands penis during the act (this feels really annoying) coz of this he has to wear a new one again. Plz suggest he wearing a wrong type of condom and which one should we buy? His penis’  girth/width is less. We have already tried 3 or 4 types of condoms,but same problem occurs. My friend told me about snugger fit condoms but they are not available in India. what should i do? the problem is ruining my sex life. plz help!

I am sorry but I cant advise you regarding condoms available in India. It is always good to ensure that the condom is used correctly, for example to ensure that there is no air remaining in the tip of the condom, to ensure that the condom rolled right up to the base of the penis. Perhaps it would be a good idea to go for a condom made of thicker substance and not the ultrthin varieties.