Posted by: Linda | 2009-05-21

Condom broke

Me and my boyfriend was having sex when the condom broke and he accidentely ejaculated in me. i m on the injection and when it happened i also took the " morning after pill"  just to be even more safe altough i know it will affect the injections affect on protecting when i have sex until i go for my next appointment. What is my chances of getting pregnant?

Not very likely. You have the injection that are assisting and taking the morning after pill within 5 days after intercourse should also add to the protection.

You are furthermore welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where we could assist you to get in touch with a suitable psychologist as close as possible to you. You are also welcome to visit out website for interesting reading.

Posted by: Condom Man | 2009-05-22

Hi there Linda  I hope Ur not pregnant as it seems 2 me that U r not planning it at this stage. I don' t know why the condom should have broken. Your bf must make sure that he only buys high quality condoms + uses them properly - 4 future so that can b no more scares. I' ve used 100' s of condoms in my life + had sex with many women without a single condom failure. Take care.

Reply to Condom Man
Posted by: Accidentally? | 2009-05-22

As a guy, and someone who has broken a condom before, I can tell you one thing. He would have known the condom broke and did not " accidentally"  cum inside you. What a jerk.

Reply to Accidentally?

Ur so pregnant!