Question
Posted by: Ella | 2010/08/13

Condom allergy

I have been battling yeast infections on and off for years now and resently I discovered that the irritations occur after having sex using condoms. Could this be an allergic reaction to latex or to perfumed condoms? How will I know what specifically irritates me? I get all sore and itchy after sex and sometimes it goes on for weeks until I have thick yellowish discharge....

Some women are allergic to latex. There are latex free condoms on the market wich you could try. If the soreness stops with these then you have your answer.

4
Posted by: Sam | 2010/08/16

You may have a Bacterial Infection. Best to go to the Doc for a check up

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Malibu | 2010/08/16

You definately have STD, you must get tested

Reply to Malibu