Question
Posted by: aml | 2012/05/07

condom

I want to have sex without using condom, so I take out my penis before I ejuculate &  ejuculate outside, so there is any chance to get her pregnant?
Is pre-cum matters or not?

Any exposure by a female’s sexual organs to semen/ejaculation fluids can result in pregnancy – some activities are just less risky than others. You feel that you have control over when you retract and when not, but that is risky and it is important that you and your partner then maybe explore other forms of birth control and not only rely on your current preferred method as the sole solution. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/07

Reply to Sexologist