Posted by: Kea | 2009-03-31

Good day people, I just saw this site and i am interested to join you guys.

I have a problem please help me. Here is the story!! My boyfriend is a well to do someone who has his own company so basically he goes to Witbank, Pretoria and Johannesburg frequently. He used to sleep over at the hotels and now he said he needed a townhouse in Pretoria so that he wont be paying the hotels and it will be a good thing for us when we want to visit some relatives we can sleep over at the townhouse. Fine last weekend i attended my cousin' s funeral in Pretoria and he gave me the keys and the remote and it came handy because i was travelling with my daughter and my mom and my brother came later with the wife so we slept there cos its a 2 bedroom.

In the evening when we were about to sleep my child opened the drawer and she picked the condom and she thought it was a sweet and i was shocked to see the condom and i asked myself what is he doing with the condoms and mind u this townhouse was bought in February 2009 and it was the first time i went there!! Can u imagine how i felt? what does this mean? is this townhouse the house where he has sex with someone who resides in Pretoria that i dont know about? What do u think.

I sent him the sms telling him that her daughter pulled out a condom in his bedroom drawer and he didnt even say anything about that sms even today. Does he want me to ask him about that condom? Is he not supposed to let me know whats going on? I told myself that i wont ask him anything until he says something and by the look of things he is not even gonna talk about it. Yesterday was my ibirthday and he bought me fresh flowers and some chocolates and he is acting as if nothing happened and this thing is eating me up

What should i do!!!

Please help a sister out and sorry for the long story

Choose a suitable time ( no when there are other stresses or problems active ) and ask him calmly, unemotionally, what this is about ? Townhouses don't come supplied with condoms, so he owes you an explanation.

Posted by: lebo | 2009-04-02

he is cheating...most men cheat. and they deny it always. but apologise when caught. it' s just a pity that they dont think of the danger they are putting their good wives and family as a whole in, there are very dangerous diseases out there. who knows if he uses the condoms all the time? you don' t want to be caught in a situation where other children from other women spring out when you least expect. it' s sad. you need to confriont it. get out of character, throw a big tantrum, you may not get the honest answer, but he' ll think of you next time he does it

Reply to lebo
Posted by: Megan | 2009-04-01

Please investigate this. I would most definetly be worried. The flowers and chocolates is defintely a sign of guilt and the fact that he does not explain it show lack of respect. In todays life I must say that at least he is using something??? but still it does not change the fact of sleeping around. Please prepare yourself for the worst and trust your judgment. Good luck!!!

Reply to Megan
Posted by: **** | 2009-03-31

Don' t jump to the worst conclusion straight away... yes people cheat but not all of them, before you get worked up speak to him he might have an explantion - maybe one of his male friends also uses the townhouse? - if you don' t have trust and communication in a relationshi then there is no use being it in

Reply to ****
Posted by: anon | 2009-03-31

i Would most defnily confront him if i where you, and the fact that he is ignoring the hole thing would' ve told me that he is hiding something and hoping you would forget it, but i could be wrong

Best of luck!

Reply to anon
Posted by: Me too | 2009-03-31

Ow the condom story. Sorry girl I have no answer for you but I hear you. I once found an open condom packet and panties at my ex-bf' s place and he told me they were left by his ex a year before. The lies just make it so much worse.
I think you should ask him calmly and if he tells you rediculous lies then bite his head off. Joking, don' t bite his head off - but ask him, don' t let it slide coz you will always have this doubt about him at the back of your mind if you don' t talk it out.

Reply to Me too