Posted by: M | 2012-05-24

Im a 27yrs old lady,i never mensurate since i was born&  my one breast comes out white milk&  i notice that when i was 19yrs.Somtimes i can feel as if somthng is pricking ths breast,if i try to squez it wth my finger nothng wil change so i endup scrubing it wth rough thngs.I went to different gynae& they test me for breast cancer they said i dont hav.They also said i dont hav a uterus.Im 4yrs in mariage& we want a child but therez nobody who help me.If u know wer i can get help plz im desparate.

Dear M

There may be two different problems relevant to your condition. The fact that the uterus is absent will of course explain why no bleeding has occurred. However a second problem may be related to hormonal imbalance and in particular increase in your prolactin levels which may account for the white milk-like substance coming through your nipples. Therefore I would recommend that a full hormone evaluation be undertaken despite the fact that the obvious absent of the uterus is a problem. If your ovaries are present then it is possible for you to employ the use of a surrogate mother to carry your biological child. There are several agencies in South Africa who will be able to assist you in sourcing out a surrogate.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: Martha | 2012-05-24

Reply to Martha