Question
Posted by: NONI | 2010-02-12

CONCIEVE

MY BOYFREND IS 35YRS AND I AM 31,HE WAS ONCE MARRIED AND ME NOT I HAV TWO KIDS. BUT NOW I HVE BEEN WITH HIM FOR FOUR YEARS NOW AND I AM NOT ON ANY CONTRACEPTIVES BUT HE DOESNT KNOW. PLEASE DOC I THINK MY MAN IS INFERTILE BUT HOW CAN I MAKE HIM AWARE WITHOUT HURTING HIM. BCOS FROM HIS MARRIEGA HE HAS TWO GIRLS AND HE TOLD ME HE DOES NOT TRUST ARE HIS KIDS THEY WAY THE MARRIAGE ENDED.
IS IT POSSIBLE THAT HIS NOT FERTILE????

HOW DO U TEST TO HIM WITHOUT KNOWING???
PLEASE HELP

Noni

Unfortunately, he will have to donate sperm, in order to evaluate his sperm count, mobility, etc. He should consult a doctor to make an appointment with a pathologist to have these tests done.