Question
Posted by: Chanel | 2012/10/18

Concerta

Hi CS,

I have been put on Concerta for adult ADHD I started taking it about 2 weeks ago I was started on 18mg and for the first week WOW what a difference it made I was organized my concentration was fantastic, I even stopped fiddling and twitching and constantly moving/shaking/swinging -) one of my body parts. Now the problem is it''s all of the sudden not working that great.... why not?

Concerta is a relatively new drug, and I've not seen much in the way of published studies of its use in adults diagnosed with Adult ADHD. I'm impressed to ehar how helpful you seemed to find it in the first week, and really don't know wht it might appear to have less effect after that - you'd best discuss this with the doc who prescribed it for you, as he presumably has more experience of using this particular drug in this particular situation

3
Posted by: HBJ | 2012/10/18

Increase dosage you get 18mg,27mg, 36mg and 54mg

Reply to HBJ
Posted by: Just Saying! | 2012/10/18

Hi Chanel,
You need to drink alot of water, get a good vitamin and omega, the best product to use with concerte is Addvance adult , it is a red box , also you need to follow a low gi diet, it enhances your medication, My son on Concerta and it is better with the meds, ask your pharmasist what good mulit vitamin you can use and omega 3''s , it will help alot.

Reply to Just Saying!