Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/29

Concerns

I am trying to concieve and my last period was about three months ago. I now have symtoms that I always get before my period. These symtoms being a runny tummy and an acne breakout. I am now experiencing a clear mucous discharge with thin blood streaks. The discharge is slight and only visable when wiping. Why is my period taking so long to arrive? Is this a sign of pregnancy?
Is it possible to fall pregnant if my cycle is three months or would the uterine lining be to thick for pregnancy to occur?
Thank you.

If you have not had a period for 3 months, you should do a pregnancy test. You may be pregnant.