Question
Posted by: Sexual orientation | 2010-11-01

concerned/confused

I have read some older posts, and latest post 487 about men tasting their own semen. My husband of 16 years now likes to taste his semen, and often sucks on my vibrator after he has used it on me, he says that he likes my taste, and he finds semen and sucking on my vibrator very erotic, I have always enjoyed it, as I see how it turns him on. Never thought anything before I saw some mens fantasies, but asked last night if he had ever fantasised about giving oral to another man, and if he thought of another man ejaculating in his mouth. He denied this, so I started talking dirty like during sex, as if my vibrator was a penis, and he got so clearly aroused like never before, so now I think he could be lying to me. Should I continue asking until I get the truth, or should I just leave it now. I have very mixed emotions right now, and dont want to make a mountain out of a mole hill. PLEASE ADVISE

sexual fantasy does not necessarily mean sexual orientation and cannot be directly related to reality. therefore, even if your man finds it stimulating and arousing (in fantasy) this does not dismiss his love for you and his sexual orientation.

11
Posted by: R | 2010-11-02

I think it is your own fantasy and you''re feeling bad, and want him to have this fantasy!

Reply to R
Posted by: R | 2010-11-02

Reply to R
Posted by: Gary | 2010-11-02

I think you are already making that mountain out of a molehill...

Reply to Gary
Posted by: malema | 2010-11-02

soooo gay

Reply to malema
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-11-02

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: . . . | 2010-11-01

Ask yourself ...are you sure that this whole thing isnt all in your own imagination? maybe you just think this about him based on your experience, your taking the next logically step BUT maybe the whole logic route your one isnt even true?

Reply to . . .
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-11-01

I guess he answered you, but you seem to have your mind made up you want him to tell you waht you want to hear. Stop it and be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010-11-01

Whew some strange fetishes around !

Reply to XXX

I feel that in a marriage one should share everything, even our wildest fantasies, it doesnt mean that they will all be played out, but there should be no secrets in a marriage. I do not know why I want to know so badly, but something inside me is anxious to know, as I do not think many men like the taste of semen, I never really thought about it before, but am definately curious now.

Reply to Sexual orientation
Posted by: annie | 2010-11-01

Don''t read too much into this.

Reply to annie
Posted by: BANG | 2010-11-01

How do they say! dont wake up a sleeping donkey! something in that line! leave it! why do you so badly wana know! they say its better to just let it slide not trying to find out whats wrong!

Reply to BANG