Question
Posted by: Mark Lottering | 2010/09/29

Concerned husband

years ago my wife got into a fight and raptured her nerve endings in the breasts which lead to on &  off pain and breast reduction... she was told she needs surgery to repair this and it will start to grow again.... we''re struggling financially and want to know where this can be done and if it''s can be arranged by payments... we are from the eastern cape region

Hallo Mark
I suggest that she goes to the nearest outpatients of a provincial hospital and ask to be referred to the surgery department. Tests like x/rays or scans may be needed and these can be very expensive.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/29

Hallo Mark
dr Bets