Posted by: Dellie | 2008-11-07

Concerned and scared

Firstly I am 21 years old next month, I have a 9 Month old, and i do use contreceptive in the form of a pill, I also suffer from POS- Polysistic Ovarium Syndrome, i was diagnosed wen i was 16.

My problem is my discharge, its milky an very thick, pinkish, sometimes orange, the smell is very unpleasant and strong, nothing i do helps for the smell, i am also experiencing very uncomfortable sharp pains in my abdomen area, and its seems to never go away, and it kind of feels like its in the area of my ovarians. Sometimes everywere, but it does not feel like period pains, much more different.

im afraid it could be seriouse and im afraid to go to my doctor.

It could be a pelvic infection. This owuld need antibiotic treatment and this has to be prescribed by a doctor. The longer you wait, the worse it is likely to get.