Question
Posted by: worried_boy | 2010/10/06

Concerned about health

I''m very worried about my boyfriend. He would come home from work and be all happy and friendly and the next minute he starts shouting and swearing at me for any small thing that he doesn''t find to his satisfaction. He completly loses it. Could there be a medical reason for this?

Hallo Worried_boy
Yes, he could have an underlying psychiatric problem like depression, bipolar disease, or general anxiety disorder
You should maybe ask him to go for an evaluation as he may need to take an antidepressant for a while, especially if he has a lot of stress at work

3
Posted by: worried_boy | 2010/10/07

Thanks Bets and Butterfly
I will have a chat to him, its of great concern to me and has a huge influance on our relationship

Regards.

Reply to worried_boy
Posted by: Butterfly | 2010/10/07

Sounds like me... well, that is before I started taking anti-depressants.

Good luck!

Reply to Butterfly
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/06

Hallo Worried_boy