Question
Posted by: lynne | 2010/02/02

concerned about daughter

My daughter has very bad mood swings...she is all happy one minute and one thing can happen to upset her and she litterally freaks out completely...black and white...put her on vitamin b and omega 3 ...not sure why this is happening...please help..

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Lynne,

you dont say how old your daughter is, but the description could be many things. Many teens experience quite serious mood swings and this is often due to the challenges of adolescence as well as the hormonal changes in the body.

Perhaps post again with more detail and I will see where I can help.

1
Posted by: Teen expert | 2010/02/08

Hi Lynne,

Reply to Teen expert