Question
Posted by: Gabriel | 2012-03-23

Concerned

I had bronchitis in September 2011. Since then I struggle to run a 10km road race (walk no problem). I’ m a regular jogger but when running I get a chest pain that goes up in my throat. I also have a feeling of paralysis under my arms, but goes away. Had a 6 monthly check-up in December and doctor told me the bronchitis can take about 20 week to get out of the system. It’ s now 28 weeks and not feeling better (only when running). Have hypertension and is 47

Gabriel

You will have to consult an internal specialist for an examination and lung function test, to determine why you are experiencing these symptoms. Treatment will depend on the findings.