Question
Posted by: connie | 2011/03/09

concerned

I would like to know why bosses favour smart people and that i am a slow learner no matter how much i read ..... and never gets favoured but is seen as stupid also that i am not a-|-sucker like most people. i just accept it if someone eg like a boss do not like me. tell me what i can do, some advice please rather than telling me about cbt that hasnt helped for me.

i am truly concerned. tell me how i can be favoured and to improve my

If you were a boss, what sort of people would you prefer to have working for you ? Its not at all clear from your message just what the problem is - what actual problems you have been encountering and what apparent problems your bosses may have experienced with you.
There should be an HR department ( if its a big company ) or an HR person who is supposed to be there to help assess what the difficulties are, and to arrange for you to have more trainingnin areas where you might need to improve some skills.
CBT is only useful when one by a properly trained and skilled therapist, and where there are very clear definitions of the problems and what sort of solutions are needed.

5
Posted by: connie | 2011/03/09

it has nothing to do with whether i want to work or not i love my job but because im a slow learner it is less likely that i''ll be favoured but i get the job

Reply to connie
Posted by: Boobie | 2011/03/09

All you can really do is do the best you can.

Attitude counts alot hey try and enjoy your job and make it a pleasant experience have fun and work hard, if you are no longer happy then you shouldnt be there, look for another job because if you remain unhappy you bring the other people down abit.

On a completely different note I like cheese, do you?

Reply to Boobie
Posted by: Maria | 2011/03/09

Bosses favour smart people because they get the job done. It''s not entirely clear from you message what exactly the problem is. If you have a problem with reading and comprehension, then doing a course to improve your reading skills will help. If you get a task to do and you don''t understand it, how do you respond? Do you ask for further explanation? Do you try to figure it out yourself? Do you perhaps ask for help in such a away that other people feel you want them to do the work for you?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Jerk | 2011/03/09

Wow.another moron

Reply to Jerk