Question
Posted by: hi | 2011/02/22

concerned

hi

i am very concerned about my twitching legs and cant keep it still like it wants to move all the time, restless leg syndrome, i think i am suffering from it. At night i cant sleep and in the day i cant sit still. my husband is getting angry and is really affecting my sleep. sometimes i have to rub my feet together or rub my hands together at night and it is really trouble in our marriage and it is getting worse. Is this neurological or should i c a doctor.

This does indeed sound like Restless Leg Syndrome. Some people do seem to find relief from Magnesium tabs. I also heard there was a new major drug due to appear on the market for Restless Leg Syndrome, but I haven't heard any more about it recently. I think is was, in th US, called Requip (ropinirole). A good neurologist should be able to advise on this.

3
Posted by: Peter | 2011/02/22

My wife has the same problem and she takes magnesium tablets and no more problem

Reply to Peter
Posted by: lulu | 2011/02/22

Maybe you should consult a doctor for proper diagnoses.

Reply to lulu