Question
Posted by: george | 2011/02/07

Concerned

Hi Doc,

I had a one night stand on the weekend and she wanted to have sex although she didnt have any protection.. I put my penis inside her for a split second (just the tip) and then pulled out and told her i couldnt do it without protection.Is there a chance I could have caught something in that split second i was inside her?

Hallo George
If you have skin to skin contact with an infected vagina, you can pick up a sexually transmitted infection. Just watch out for any rash, discharge or blisters forming and get treatment as soon as possible if you notice any signs of infection.

2
Posted by: George | 2011/02/10

Hi Doc,

My doctor prescribed Combivir saying that if there is any chance of HIV infection this should stop it from entering my blood stream (4 days after the event?).Would you agree with this? I think the chances are very slim that I would contract HIV from a split second insertion into a girl? I see the side effects are pretty severe.I have been taking these for two days but so far no side effects..Do you thik its the best thing? and are they fairly safe to take?

Reply to George
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/07

Hallo George