Question
Posted by: jo | 2010/08/31

concerned -

I have been having irregular periods for about two years. I am on any contraception. I have alot of night sweats, extremely bad pms and anxiety as well as abdominal pain and head aches. This past month of have been gettting my period every second week and it has been really heavy. For the last couple of months i have had it more than once a month, could there be a problem, what about
peri menopause? I am 32 years old.

Perimenopause is unlikely but it does sound like you have a hormonal problem. See your doctor for further tests and treatment.