Question
Posted by: BEW | 2010-01-08

Concerned

I am concerned, i feel like i am in the middle of nowhere as far as how i am feeling.

I do not know what kind of mood i am in, that sounds strange i know, but thats how it feels. Something is not right.I cannot say if i am happy or sad or what my overall mood is, cause it feels like that changes from second to second. Is this right?

Apparently, though you don't say it, this state is different from however it was you were before ? Seeing a shrink can be a useful move in such an ambiguous and puzzling state, to help find clarity about what, if anything, is going on, and whether it would be worthwhile to do something about it

1