Question
Posted by: J | 2009/08/14

Concerned

My boyfriend had an accident when he was young, infact so young that he does not remember and I am concerned that he needs to see someone as he is too embaressed to speak to his folks. His one testicle seems to be crushed, it does not feel round at all and Im concerned that this might cause problems in the future. He does not want to see his gp and said that he would prefer to go directly to the specialist. Could you please shed some light on this? Thanks

He will have to consult an urologist for an ultrasound of his testicles, in order to determine if there is anything to be concerned about.