Hi doc I would like to know, what are the chances of women who have pcos to fall pregnant? in May my gynae discoverd 4cyst on my right ovaries. I was told to take the pill, three days after I took it, I then stopped, due to all the scary things people commented on the use of contraceptions And breast cancer that is very common in my family. I was intimate at the time. I then started again but that was not until I had my next cycle. The first two days it was heavy, as I was not on the pill. But when I took the cycle pill, my cycle went away.which I found weird as the pill suppose to regulate my cycle.for the past 3 and a half weeks, I' ve been experiencing severe breast pains on both sides, more painful on the left. nausea' s, sometimes vomiting. And three days ago I started getting discharge. And yesterday I started experiencing stomach cramps, and burning after I urinate. I don' t think I' m preggies as I don' t feel like I am. And my doctor has said that it' s due to me switching on and off of the pill. Is it normal for breast pains to last so long and nausea' s? I also find that I' m a bit food sensitive, can' t eventhink of sweet things and I find myself in the bathroom. Or certain food. I' m not planning on falling pg anytime soon maybe in 4yrs time yes. And my partner and I have not been intimate for 3 or 4 weeks. Now...i' m not sure if I should make an earlier appointment with my doc. I' m still taking the pill... Thanks

ONe of the problems with PCOS is not ovulating. However, this does not apply to everyone who has it.
Your symptoms do not suggest pregnancy and you have not missed a period. The most likely reason is the stopping and strating of the Pill.