I' m trying to conceive and i' ve just taken my last clomid today. I uffer from a spastic colon and i' m currently using Prosit. In the leaflet they asay the following about it:

Made from Cape Aloe Ferox, Prosit is one of the most potent blood purifiers and colon cleanser available locally.

The following conditions have shown positive response to Prosit:

n Blood pressure and blood sugar
n Spastic colon and constipation
n Liver and gallbladder
n Improving the immune system
n Cholesterol levels decrease

I was wondering if i should stop taking, if it will work out the clomid, or is it safe. If not what can i use, becuase prosit' s is a miracle worker

Cape Aloe is not recommended for use in pregnancy. It may cause uterine contractions.