Posted by: WATERY | 2009-01-13

I am now seven weeks pregnant my bladder seems to be leaking. When do I have to be concerned and when will I know that is only my bladder and not the amnio water leaking? Please I am really concerned.

If the leakage only occurs when you go to the toilet to pass urine, or when you cough or sneeze, it is likely to be your bladder.
Otherwise see your doctor to check.

Posted by: Azzy | 2009-01-13

I was also losing amniotic fluid at around 12 weeks, the best thing to do is visit your gynae and he will check how much fluid you still have and whether you should worry or not. I ws losing what i thought was alot of fluid but when i went to my gynae he was not too concerned as there was still plenty water around the baby. Also try putting your legs under pillows when sleeping and gets lots of best rest - that is what my gynae advised me on.

Reply to Azzy