Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2009/01/12

Concerned

Dear CyberDoc

I' ve noticed for the past two weeks that every time I eat something, my stomach hurts. Could it be something serious? I have been drinking Probiotics (the sachet one) for about two weeks now as well, could it be from that?

Dear Concerned
It should not be from the probiotics but can be an indication of inflammation of the stomach lining. You could try using Mucaine or Zantac 75 for a week or so, (read the package insert before you take it) if it does not improve rather see your doctor for a stronger prescription.