Posted by: Sam | 2008-12-15

On the 05 Novemebr 2008 I had a D& C done , as I had complications during my pregnancy and was advised to terminate by my gynae.

I then decided to start on birth-control about 1 wekk later.
My Gp suggested i try Triphasil , which have no side effects from. On Satureday i reached the red portion, but did not get my period. Nothing on Sunday or today....

Is this something to worry about at all , as I am a first time user and my Gp advised that I should get my period when i reached the red portion again?

Please help me -..

You can miss a period after a D&C. Also periods do not always start with the first or second red pill. It isn't really anything to worry about.

Posted by: Meraai | 2008-12-15

You sometimes only start your period on the 5th red pill. When I was still using the pill I also only started when I reached the 4th or 5th pill. I don' t think you have anything to worry about.

Reply to Meraai