Posted by: MINX | 2008-11-27

Hi. I' m a 20 year old who had a baby 3 months ago. I had a heavy period the month after giving birth and then again at the end of that same month. I had my last period at the end of last month. I never really keep track of the exact days my period starts and ends. Before I fell pregnant it was always around the end of the month and lasted 3-4days. I had my last period the end of last month. Since giving birth we ALWAYS use a condom, but I' m not on any contraceptive pill. I' ve been on a very strict diet and alot of stress the last few weeks. It' s the 27th and I haven' t had my period this month yet. Am I just being paranoid? would stress and dieting cause a delayed / missed peroid?

Periods are often a bit irregular after having a baby. If you do not have a period by the beginning of December, checka pregnancy test to reassure yourself.