Question
Posted by: sandy | 2008-11-05

concerned

i have been on the pill for 4 nd a half years,i have stopped the pill for just over a mnth nd a half.i 3 weeks later i got my period for 6
days nd the bleeding was heavy.

ever since then i have not got my period,i am safe during sex,but jus to be safe i took 3 pregnancy tests all were negative.

wat could be wrong nd wat shud i do?
can 3 pregnancy test be wrong,i dnt have any syptoms of pregnancy

Hallo Sandy
It may be that you are not ovulating yet and therefor are not seeing your periods. If you don't have pregnancy symptoms and the tests are negative you probably are not pregnant. If you don't want to get pregnant now you can go back onto a hormonal contraceptive to regulate your periods, otherwise give it some time, it will probably normalize on its own. If nothing happens in the next month you could maybe make an appointment to see a gyne.

2
Posted by: SANDY | 2008-11-06

I WAS ON MARVLON,MUST I WAIT FOR MY PERIOD BEFORE I GO BACK ON THE PILL

WAT PILLDO U RECOMEND IWANT TO TKE SOMETHING VERY LIGHT

Reply to SANDY
Posted by: Lou | 2008-11-05

It will take your hormones a while to settle down. Your period should arrive soon, and dont be surprised if it is heavier and longer than normal for the next 2 or 3 months before your body settles down.
If 3 preg tests said negative then it is no doubt negative, and just your body getting used to not being on the pill.

Reply to Lou