Question
Posted by: JULIA | 2008/09/12

CONCERNED

HI
I AM REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING MARRIED.ALL MY FRIENDS ARE MARRIED.I AM 34 YRS OLD WORRIED.I RUSH THINGS.I MOVED AND IN A SOCIETY WHERE PEOPLE ARE FOR THEMSELVES.IM SCARED IL TAKE THE WRONG PERSON FOR BEING DESPERATE.

DOn't feel rushed by a need to be married largely because your friends are. Some of their marriages are and will be miserable and will end ; some, hopefully, will be happy and lasting. You are right to recognize the need of grabbing the wrong person in this sense of desperation. Take your time, enjoy and develop your independence, amd wait to find someone who is really right for you. Its better to be happy alone than miserable in company